kkkk

♥ MIND MY BLOG :) ♥

♥ MIND MY BLOG :) ♥

♥ H & H FOREVER ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, 12 August 2011

♥~ The reason i said i'd be happy alone.. :') ~♥



~ H E N N I E  F I O N I E  H E N R Y ~

There’s a reason i said i’d be happy alone...it wasn’t ‘cause i thought i’d be happy alone...it was because i thought if i loved sum 1 and then it fell apart, i might not make it...it’s easier to be alone, because what if u learn that you need love and u don’t have it??..what if u like it and lean on it?..what if u shape ur life around it and then it falls apart?..can u even survive that kind of pain?..losing love is like organ damage...it’s like dying. .the only difference is death ends...this?..it could go on forever… :')

No comments:

Post a Comment